Tuesday, July 23, 2013

About a year ago I was at a club and they were doing rope suspensions. I was intrigued, and I was amazed, but the introvert in me kept me from participating. 

Over the next six months I though about going back but  hesitated.  I'm not one to go places by myself and I had two choices of who I wanted to take with me. One person would have stayed right by my side the entire time, just out of arms reach watching taking in the whole process. The other is the one I wanted to share the experience with doesn't have the attention span to share the entire experience. I'm sure he would come around and check on me but that isn't what I want. I need a partner that is as interested in it as I am. A rope buddy someone to learn with, someone to practice with.

I think that is the next step finding a rope buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment