Monday, July 29, 2013

So  a week ago I was back in the club, watching the same guy do a suspension. The first one was amazing she was holding her ankles behind her back with her wrists tied to the ankles. The kicker being her tied also by her hair and him using that rope to swing her.

After he let her down I approached him. Huge step for me. (I don't talk to strangers but that is a completely different blog.)  He said yes he would love to tie me but there were already two people ahead of me. I thanked him and sat back and watched his next piece of art.

The first tie was amazing in a rough sex kind of way, the second was more passionate. He would take a moment to reassure her, a whisper in the ear a stroke of the hair.  As much as I was enjoying the rope I wanted to know what he was saying to her. 

From the outside looking in kink looks like it's about pain and abuse. But there is always some connection even in the arms of a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment