Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy New Year in March

2104 wow what a year and it's only March.  Before I go into any detail I have a quick disclaimer.  This is my first attempt to blog from my phone. I love this phone for social media and streaming video but typing isn't one of its strong points. So back to 2104, after a lot of soul searching in 2103 I've decided that this year will be all about happiness. I've made some changes but for today I'm going to talk about one.  I've gotten in some serious rope time this year.

The goal is to learn by experience.  Talk to them and let them show me what it is they love about rope.  I've done suspensions in publIc, got little practice around a group of frIends and gotten some intimate sensual rope time as well.  Each experience has been different, but thrilling in its own way. I'm sure someone is going to read this and wonder which was my favorite. Anyone who knows me knows I'm unlikely to answer that question but I will say that for now just feeling the rope against my skin makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment