Monday, April 16, 2012

I've been thinking a lot about submission over the last couple of days.  In fleeting moments while brushing my teeth, or sitting at a red light, I ponder what it means to me.
For me the rope isn't about sex. It's about art.  But it's more about trust. It takes a special relationship with someone to be able to walk up to them and say "Hey I want you to tie me up" well at least for me it does.  I've always had control issues.  Maybe it comes from being the baby of the family, the youngest of my parents kids and the youngest of my grandmother's grandchildren. People were always telling me what to do.  It made me very head strong. 

But as fascinated as I am about the rope, we still haven't gotten around to actually tying each other.  I guess I'm not ready to submit (be tied) and he's not ready to submit (partake in an activity that he isn't all that interested in). 

So how do we make that leap?  I haven't figured it out yet.  Do I take the aggressive route?

I started this blog at the end of last month, I still haven't figured out what what submission means.  I guess that is why life is a journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment