Monday, April 30, 2012

I haven't gotten very far with my rope lately, well I haven't gotten very far with this blog either. I guess for right now the two sort of go together, since it is a blog about rope.  Well until I get back to the rope I will share a little story.

My husband travels for work from time to time.  At the time of this story he had to be in Ohio for two weeks.  Thankfully he was able to come home for the weekend in between, but him being here for two days, i didn't want to get too comfortable with him being here, because I knew he was just turning around and going away again Monday morning.  The second weekend when he was going to be home for a while I was pretty excited. So I stopped by Fredrick's of Hollywood and picked up a corset. I like corsets.  this one has a full row of hooks and eyes up the front and laces up the back.  Putting it on is foreplay in itself.  getting it tied by myself makes me channel my inner contortionist, and getting someone else to tie it, well that's fun too, I once had a friend put her foot in my back and pull it Scarlet O'Hara style.  that was a turn on, but I digress. 

Shortly after i bought the corset I was at walmart getting the usual mundane stuff that one gets at walmart when I happened upon a scarf that matched the corset. It was a long skinny scarf, about two inches wide, and 3-4 feet long. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but i brought it home with me.  hell it was walmart, i couldn't have spent more than $9.99 on it.  well actually I went home with two lol

The scarves have become my go to ties. One happened to be out the other night, and my husband took it upon himself to tie my hands behind my back. I wasn't so much surprised that he tied me, as I was that he wouldn't untie me when i asked ( I was starting to get a crook in my neck.)  

I've been tied before, but usually under my terms. It's something I ask for, request, and can usually wiggle out of, untie myself. yeah not that night. I wasn't in control. lets see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment